Monday, August 20, 2012

Summer Crew

Just shy of two months without posting. Its not from lack of topics, just a lack of setting aside time. I sure hope to get back in a groove soon.

Summer, aka "the growing season" is winding down for us. After a blistering hot and dry end of June and beginning of July, lately we've been getting plenty of rain. August has also been unseasonably cool, which has been awesome.

Things have been going very well at Longscape. Since Matt has joined the team upon his graduation, it has really made things smoother. Aside from not getting bored being by myself all day, having a partner has also allowed me to relinquish some responsibilities to him. I'm also not nearly as tired at the end of each day. We also had Sam help us some days this summer. He helped me last summer too, so it was nice to have someone who already knew how to handle things.  

I'm looking forward to fall and winter to get a little break, cooler temperatures, and a slight change of pace allowing us to get some other projects done.


No comments:

Post a Comment