I have been helping Rebecca since her very first wedding back in December of 2007 and haven't missed one since. I love helping her and being a part of all her photo endeavors. Rebecca keeps me around because we're married and I'm a cheap worker. She occasionally threatens to fire me, but I manage to survive.
We have talked several time about her coming to help me one day to see what my days are like. However she is usually super busy and it hasn't worked out. Well today she had plenty she could be working on, but did not have to be anywhere and I could use the help. So for her initiation to Longscape she helped me spread 75 bales of pine straw. Today was the first real hot and humid day which does not go well with pine straw. She was a trooper and a tremendous help. I thanked her several times throughout the day, because it would have taken me all day by myself.
We went out to eat afterwards and she got a milkshake. Then we got home we both took a two hour nap. I don't think I'll be able to retain her as an employee like she does me.










No comments:
Post a Comment