Rebecca and I decided to have a 'project night' this past Friday in which we could work on things we didn't have to but wanted to. I have all these cool tools I got for our wedding and haven't had the workspace or need to use them. I've been itching to use them so I decided to build a 'charging station' for all my various electronic devices that need charging. I got the idea from my cousin who built one for my parents several Christmases ago. His had a lot more craftsmanship in it, but he also had a better work area. I was pleased with how it turned out. I still need to stain it and find something to line the top.
Wednesday, July 14, 2010
DIY - Charging Station
Rebecca and I decided to have a 'project night' this past Friday in which we could work on things we didn't have to but wanted to. I have all these cool tools I got for our wedding and haven't had the workspace or need to use them. I've been itching to use them so I decided to build a 'charging station' for all my various electronic devices that need charging. I got the idea from my cousin who built one for my parents several Christmases ago. His had a lot more craftsmanship in it, but he also had a better work area. I was pleased with how it turned out. I still need to stain it and find something to line the top.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment